It has been several years since we have had regular visitors. Our kids would love to meet you! Some things you could do on your visit include:
- Play with the kids. They love soccer, basketball, and all kinds of games.
- Prepare tasty food for our children.
- Run a VBS or other Bible lessons.
- Bring craft projects for the kids.
- Perform work projects. Our home is in need of paint and TLC. There are plenty of opportunities for you to help—low-skilled to high-skilled, low-investment to high. Some projects include:
- Painting – everywhere, including the red and white rocks.
- Kitchen – new flooring, formica on tables and countertops
- Back patio – terracing in the landscaping
- Boys’ dorm – walk-in closet for bedroom
If you would like to visit, see our web page for more information. For questions, email email@example.com.