Valle, a Michelin guide restaurant, raised over $9,500 with their elegant and delectable benefit dinner. The following chefs worked with Chef Roberto making 6 amazing courses. Watch this video with highlights of the evening.
- Chef Joshua Gil of Mirame and Mirate LA made miso uni flan.
- Chef Claudette Zepeda of the Chispa Hospitality group made aire-mar tierra.
- Chef Diego Hernandez of Bete Noire and Dudley in Ensenada and Venice made poached crab lumps.
- Chef Javier Plascencia of multiple restaurants made abulon con pipián.
- Chef Benito Molina of Manzanilla made pressed waggu beef cheeks.
- Chef Moira Hill of Nolita Hall in San Diego made hidden rose – apple 5 ways.
You can also watch an interview with Chef Roberto about what inspired him to do this dinner.
We are also thankful to Mission Pacific Hotel in Oceanside for hosting us. Muchas gracias to all!